1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How i will rise the value of my website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by yassine171, May 11, 2015.

Hello everybody, i have a wallpaper website, my question is how to rise the value of website before i sell it ?

yassine171, May 11, 2015 IP
  2. jeffdveloz

jeffdveloz Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    you have to get more visitors to your site, when I build a website I make sure to get it to the point where it is making money for me. So if I am making 3,000 a month with my website I know people will pay to buy it since it is a proven money maker. So start getting visitors to your site by using social media and backlinks. And if you can start selling a cheap product on your website this way you can start making money yourself and also have proof that your website makes money so when you go to sell it you will get alot more money then just a website that has many visitors. This is how I do it for Make Money Online niche it might apply the same way to wallpapers.

jeffdveloz, May 11, 2015 IP
  3. kaleidoscope

kaleidoscope Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, everything @jeffdveloz says it good. You should also keep providing it with new content and promoting it so it gets more popular.

The older your website, the better it'll rank and the more it's worth. It's just a matter of time for that.

kaleidoscope, May 11, 2015 IP
  4. KatnissEverdeen

KatnissEverdeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    By adding more content daily, getting more members on your site, members downloads on your site, and consistent traffic to your site will all help in raising the value.

Good Luck to You

KatnissEverdeen, May 11, 2015 IP
  5. yassine171

yassine171 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thank you, so the first and only point is traffic :D

yassine171, May 11, 2015 IP