1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how is data recovery business ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mt33, Jul 11, 2010.

hello

i'm going to learn data recovery for 1 session 3 hours then i promote my business for earning money

wether it has high income if be advertise ?

thanks

mt33, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  2. redrage

redrage Peon

Best Answers:
    what are you talking about? 3 hours?? how can you be an expert in just 3 hours. if anyone can learn this in just 3 hours I cant imagine people paying money for you to do this.

redrage, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  3. Aba Deb

Aba Deb Peon

Best Answers:
    lol , it's just imp for for you mate . just leave it

Aba Deb, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  4. BCRed

BCRed Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's definitely good money to be made it data recovery. I'm not quite sure how you're planning to do this. I presume you're being taught manual data recovery? As that doesn't sound like a very scalable or large business. What you may want to consider is leverage your skills marketing existing automated data recovery programs. My network, revenuewire.com, happens to sell a good number of them through our affiliate program

BCRed, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  5. Latic

Latic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As other people have said there is great money in data recovery but 3 hours will get you around 0.00001% of the knowledge you'll need to be successful.

Latic, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  6. Game Producer

Game Producer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    *sigh*

somebody said to me that "it takes 10000 hours to become a pro".

Game Producer, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  7. Latic

Latic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hehe I wouldn't put an exact amount of hours and obviously some people learn quicker than others but the only way to get good at something is experience. No way will you ever learn "useful" things during a 3 hour course.

Latic, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  8. Ausdrez

Ausdrez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Data Recovery is way more deep than one thinks. One may have to dedicate a whole life to learn that. Sleepless nights watching the recoveries going on are a common part of this life.

To run a few softwares is a different and to be able to perform REAL recoveries is a different thing. Also, it does require a lot of investment too like - Class 10 (or atleast class 100) clean room, vendor specific firmware access tools, hardware imagers, dealing with ATA commands, Heads/platter aligning tools and so on. And believe me, all of those things are not cheap priced.

Ausdrez, Aug 8, 2010 IP