1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How is Holiday Season Turning Out So Far?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Sam Wilkins, Sep 10, 2014.

Hi!

I am glad to be a part of this forum. Can't wait to exchange some real awesome stuff on digital marketing with you.
    The most testing period of the year is back. Shopping season 2014 is on, creating a wave of apprehension and nervousness among retailers. Every retailer outlines strategies for holiday season that may or may not work. Black Friday was dim last year as compared to the reputation it holds.

So what new and creative strategies are working out for you? How is social media helping you in getting high sales ROI?

Would love to know :)

Cheers,

NB
    Check out free e-book on Holiday Season:
    A Comprehensive Guide to Increase Social ROI This Holiday Season

Sam Wilkins, Sep 10, 2014 IP
  2. CobaltBlue87

CobaltBlue87 Member

Best Answers:
    I generally stick affiliate programs to make money and I find that Amazon performs really well this time of year. The only downside is that there payouts is relatively very small. I prefer to get my payouts through Amazon because I receive it faster.

CobaltBlue87, Oct 25, 2014 IP
  3. nameless7

nameless7 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually almost everything performs well during Pre-Christmas period

nameless7, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  4. ROWDYAMIN

ROWDYAMIN Member

Best Answers:
    Nice ECARD....Visit http://123christmas2014.blogspot.com for Christmas Wishes,Messages,Greetings,Funny Christmas Wishes,Funny Jokes,Naughty Christmas Wishes…

ROWDYAMIN, Nov 21, 2014 IP