1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many have webmasters and virtual assistants managing their sites?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jake The Competition Man, Jun 4, 2014.

This is something that has never been discussed. It's an interesting topic, also considering the expenses and how to manage them in our business projects.

Since a webmaster or a virtual assistant means a monthly cost, how do you face it?

I'm including also virtual assistants, since it's the new "trend" of the moment.

2. Marianne Thompson

Marianne Thompson Member

Best Answers:
    My website has a webmaster, but it's rather a collaboration, team work, where everyone does what he/she can and/or what he/she is good at. I am still too unexperienced myself to do a job like this :)

Marianne Thompson, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  3. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, in the past I was tempted to hire a virtual assistant to manage a forum but I've never started it. I still have the idea anyway, but it's hard to find the time for anything. about a webmaster, I've got the right knowledge for managing my websites. so would be a useless expense.

4. Boost_Software

Boost_Software Member

Best Answers:
    We have VAs working for us. We hire them directly, though. They get paid approximately 10 to 15 dollars per hour. I never tried getting jobs at Social Hawkers - nor tried to find providers. Any recommended ones for social media shares?

Boost_Software, Jun 4, 2014 IP