1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Many Internet Business Owners Do A Performance Review...?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tuksdrr, Jul 28, 2010.

Hi,

Recently, I wrote a longish article for my clients about doing performance reviews for yourself and your business performance. Thought it may help people here, hope it does :)

It's long, so if anyone wishes to read the whole thing you can jump to the blog page.

Do A Performance Review, And Earn more Money.

We used to call them 360’s , back in the day when I used to work for a corporate giant. In the days when I’d wear a suit and be in the office by 7 come rain, snow or shine. After work, I’d head to one of the many thriving bars along the Canary Wharf waterside (the financial hub of London) with my work mates. We would discuss a myriad of topics over a pint – from new regulations and what a pain they were, to Man Utd’s dominance in the EPL…down to the fit new girl in HR. Things were different then – I was different.
    Single, somewhat over confident, and enjoying life perhaps a little too much.

Those days are long gone, but there’s one thing that I learned from those days that I still apply diligently to my business. Without it, I’m quite sure there would be less sense of purpose and direction – not just for me but for everyone who works for our small company today.

I’m talking of course about a performance review. And whether you’re a Fortune 500 giant, or a work from home mom motoring away in the basement, you really need to do one for yourself. And now, midway through the year, is a pretty good time.

A. Why Do A Performance Review?

Read The Rest Of The Article

tuksdrr, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  2. Serious Workers

Serious Workers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great article there, I really liked it. Thanks a lot for sharing it.

Serious Workers, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  3. Hermawan.Solihin

Hermawan.Solihin Peon

Best Answers:
    I know it's like a life cycle, you keep on improving and learn from your mistake...It's the only way to help you better and better everyday...Thanks again for the article:)

Hermawan.Solihin, Jul 28, 2010 IP