1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many of your a doing online business in China?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by GAdsense, Oct 27, 2016.

Hello, just curious about how many DP'ers realize the potential of China.
    What niche market are you in? Service/Product industry? What are your thoughts about future online business prospects in China?

GAdsense, Oct 27, 2016 IP
  2. MarshallN

MarshallN Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm just gonna start, actually. Thinking about service... SEO and internet marketing

MarshallN, Nov 3, 2016 IP
  3. VerdinaNET

VerdinaNET Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    China is still little closed market. For example sites like google mail, sites, maps and more are still blocked. Facebook and youtube also! Some local online markets may be used of course-Ali Express. There is no secret that Alibaba is the biggest online shop at this moment. No wander foreign sites are blocked:)

VerdinaNET, Nov 3, 2016 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Many years ago the advertising firm I was with had an account with a Chinese company. We found them very easy to work with. More recently I had a Chinese client that I edited/corrected English content for, and he always paid me on time with no issues.

Spoiltdiva, Nov 4, 2016 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Being in the U.S. and mostly involved with U.S.-based companies, I have not really considered selling into the Chinese market due to the exchange rate between the dollar and yuan. I know of one businesswoman who went to China, took a big group of people out to dinner and the total bill was less than what she would have paid for the tip for a similar meal in the U.S. I find it hard to believe that a U.S. company could make a profit selling into China right now.

jrbiz, Nov 4, 2016 IP