1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many websites for affiliates?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by powerlifer, Feb 7, 2010.

Hey ok as the title says how many websites do you have geared for affiliating marketing, i dont really want to know what anyone makes as alot just lie about their earnings.

currently i have 2 websites that are new and not making much at all, i have another 2 on the way.

how does everyone find time to work on more than one sites content at one.

looking forward to your replies.

powerlifer, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  2. Clive

Clive Web Developer

Best Answers:
    One of the keys to affiliate marketing is traffic, so you ultimate goal is attract attract web surfers to your website(s) and do your best to convert them into returning visitors. That can either be a single website or a well-built network of websites linking between them, sharing content bits, interacting, in other words networking. Think about refreshing the content as often as you can afford, and you will have a higher chance of winning quality visitors.

Clive, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  3. powerlifer

powerlifer Active Member

Best Answers:
    that is true, i was just wondering how many websites everyone generally works on whether its one big or lots of smaller sites.

i keep hearing this micro niche site does that just mean a small niche website?

4. webpromote

webpromote Peon

Best Answers:
    Affiliate marketing is not as easy as some may want you to believe. You have to pick a niche and be really focused on whatever you're promoting.

webpromote, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  5. powerlifer

powerlifer Active Member

Best Answers:
    i dont think anyones really understanding my question all i want to know is how many sites you's guys are running not anything about affiliate marketing etc.