1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much can you earn(or lose) from Tapatalk on forums?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Eightrix, Jun 26, 2013.

My biggest debate right now is weather to enable tapatalk on my forum. It is very new and only has about 200-400 uniquest per day but a few members are requesting it.

I know that I have no chance of making any ad revenue if I do but will the content created from those tapatalk users compensate and generate more ad watching users?

I am actually considering getting the paid version (custom app) which is pretty expensive and has a hefty monthly fee. Right now, I probably will not make the monthly fee back from the ads it has but i think it is a better investment then just using the free version.

What do you think, is it worth getting the paid version? What about just sticking to the free version and gambling on more good content coming in then the loss in ad revenue?

Eightrix, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  2. xaban

xaban Member

Best Answers:
    How about your traffic stats? Do you get a lot of mobile traffic?

I would probably go with the free version and check how popular is it.
    If it makes more prople use the forum (or make users spend more time on it) then I would consider paid version.

P.S. I'm a big fan of Tapatalk and I miss it very much on this very forum. :(

xaban, Jul 1, 2013 IP
    Eightrix likes this.
  3. Eightrix

Eightrix Active Member

Best Answers:
    I did go with the free version and i see only a few users use it. I guess it is worth it though consider ad rev. loss.

Eightrix, Jul 16, 2013 IP