1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Much Is Site Worth Based On Following

Discussion in 'General Business' started by plrinfo4u, Jul 20, 2013.

I have an existing website that generates leads for private money loans, it generates monthly leads of people asking for a private hard money loan, so now I am thinking of selling it and would like to know what is the value of this site if it generates roughly 30 leads per month to someone that is in the business and brokers or actually does the loan them selves personally ?

The loans usually are in the range from 100k to 300k for the nyc area with a high interest since these are risky time sensitive loans so they can potentially make 6 % upfront fee of total loan amount and then 12-16 % interest for a 1 year loan.

Example:

On a 200k loan they would make 200,000 x 6% = 12,000 Upfront Fee + Interest of about 32k for 1 year term so they can make some nice money from closing one loan ! They should be able to close 1 loan from the leads per month roughly or 1 every 2 months !

Note:

Not sure if I placed this in right area if I did not let me know and will change it if I can !

plrinfo4u, Jul 20, 2013 IP