1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much to create CMS for admin of site exactly like ebates.com??

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by ravitej333, Aug 15, 2008.

How much will it cost to create a CMS for the admin of a website which is exactly like ebates.com, but in php. The CMS is only for website admin (not for member's section admin).
    How much for CMS of members' section admin?

ravitej333, Aug 15, 2008 IP
  2. Chifforobe

Chifforobe Peon

Best Answers:
    you could do that with a lot of open source solutions for free. However if you are looking for costs of someone else to set it up; I'd say its based upon scope of project and complexity of design.

Chifforobe, Aug 15, 2008 IP
  3. ravitej333

ravitej333 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it is probably possible with the use of open source solutions, but I guess there is a slight complication due to the requirement to integrate feeds from merchants. Also, heavy customisation becomes essential as most open source e-commerce solutions are modelled around a store, which is is not what cash back shopping portals are.
    Yes I am looking for costs of someone else setting it up. The design is rather complex in nature.

ravitej333, Aug 20, 2008 IP