1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much will it cost to develop a decent real estate website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by thesickearth, Apr 26, 2013.

1. cscott5288

cscott5288 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Like anything in life, if you pay crap you will get crap. If you want a website that will allow you and other agents to easily add/edit listings, feature listings, categorize listings, add tags with seo, a professional design, social media integration and a content management system, you'll want to hire a private developer. These people telling you to build a real estate website with godaddy's site builder are feeding you nonsense. You absolutely cannot create a real estate website with godaddy or any site builder. The real cost to hire a professional developer is in the thousands, normally under 10K but the price is dependent on complexity and the number of listings... well worth it and a negligible price when you consider a good website will ultimately result in more home sales. People are increasingly using the web to find properties, I know I found mine on zillow. I'd be happy to give you a free over-the-phone consultation. I am a professional developer and I have built real estate sites before. If you're interested, start a conversation with me on digital point.

cscott5288, Aug 14, 2013 IP