1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much will you pay for an info product

Discussion in 'General Business' started by emmergo, Oct 11, 2011.

Hey guys,
    My question here is in two parts
    I. What type of info product will you like to buy?
    2. How much can you pay for such products?

emmergo, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  2. ThadBong

ThadBong Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey buddy,

The info products that I tend to buy must be relevant to the problems/needs that I have. Over the years, I've bought products about: affiliate marketing, article marketing, SEO, product creation, online niche businesses etc.

How much I am willing to spend on a product depends on what I perceive the value of the product to be. For example, if the product can potentially net me $50-$100 commissions in affiliate sales if I learn the methods, then investing $50-$100 in the product is a no brainer. On the other hand, if it's a "how to use AdSense" product, then the perceived payoff is less, and ultimately I would pay less.

Bear in mind that there are standard pricing structures that people have come to expect to pay too, for example $10-$15 for a short report, $17-$27 for an Ebook, $47-$97 for a training course, etc. It's about how you position yourself and your product as well.

Hope that helps!

ThadBong, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  3. emmergo

emmergo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, thanks so much for you comment. Its an eye opener to me and others. Thanks man

emmergo, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  4. stanleychong

stanleychong Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, Normally, the best seller products are on evergreen niche such as wealth creation and self help :)

stanleychong, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  5. pamlaterry

pamlaterry Peon

Best Answers:
    No doubt that this is a Awesome post,definitely liked the info provided...The seller products are very helpful Great stuff!

pamlaterry, Oct 17, 2011 IP