1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much would this site fetch?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jazkenny, May 20, 2011.

Greetings all!

I am considering selling my site badboybacklinks.com. I just set the site up recently, and after running some adwords campaigns the earnings have been much higher than expected - here are some stats to consider.

SITE: BadBoyBacklinks.com

Net Profit: $260 (in just a few days....:cool: )

What does the site do? Backlink service; packages from 1,000 - 5,000.
    All backlinks are verified excellent. All packages include several .EDU & .GOV links and tons of PR4+ links to boot.

How much work involved? I use a quality speedy outsourcer. There is almost no involvement from me whatsoever, I answer questions via the contact form, and then just forward the orders onto my outsourcer. It takes me roughly 5-10mins to complete the process for each order received.

Traffic? Nothing other than that from Adwords. Like I said, this site is fresh and new, I just wanted to test the waters with an Adwords campaign and have been overwhelmed by the response.

FYI - I am not looking for legitimate offers, I am not selling the site in this forum. I just want an idea of what this site would likely fetch if I did decide to sell. If anyone TRULY does want to buy, then I will post it for sale in the BST section and keep everything public.

FYI (2) - I haven't actually posted much on DigitalPoint, and I only registered several months back. I just wanted to say that this forum has been incredibly valuable to me and without it, I never would've had any success online - so thank you :)

If there are any questions, please ask.

Jazkenny, May 20, 2011 IP
  2. Adraco

Adraco Active Member

Best Answers:
    How much dd you spend on Adwords in the first place? Or did you use a $100 free coupon? Because once you have used that for your domain, even if it's sold, you cannot usually use another free coupon on the same domain. So if someone has to pay to advertise and bring in traffic, it probably ain't worth much.

Adraco, May 21, 2011 IP
  3. autodrawings

autodrawings Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You say you earned 260usd, and you used Adwords to bring traffic. Do you mean you earned 260usd after the adwords spendings? I can easily earn 100 usd in a day but i might have to spend twice in adwords to reach that, so no good idea then. So how much have you spent to earn 260usd?

Btw nice design on the site.

autodrawings, May 21, 2011 IP
  4. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bot much this is for sure ...

w3bmaster, May 21, 2011 IP