1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Much Would You Pay for PLR Articles?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Crimebuster_of_the_Sea, Jun 18, 2011.

Hey

I've been selling unique, pre-written articles for a while now and with a new website I've decided to branch out and try selling e-books and PLR articles - two things which can be sold more than once as opposed to the one sale only with unique articles.

What I am wondering is how much would you pay for a set of say between 100 and 200 PLR articles? I am planning on selling the articles in subject batches instead of a whole stockpile as I think it enables people to choose what they want. I don't want to alienate potential customers with my prices but on the other hand I want to make some sort of profit from them.

Any ideas?

Crimebuster_of_the_Sea, Jun 18, 2011 IP
  2. anwaraa

anwaraa Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The best way to figure out a correct price is to see what your competitors are charging for a similar offering and try and come in at a better price. Or you can offer at the same price and offer soemthing else as a free bonus.

anwaraa, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  3. Crimebuster_of_the_Sea

Crimebuster_of_the_Sea Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hey

Thanks for your message. I've listed them on there for £0.01 an article - this seems to be cheaper than a lot of people, but I will see how it goes. One thing I have done is gone through every single article I have bought to make sure it meets with the subject and I have also offered a free download of any further articles that I add to a batch to any previous purchasers... hope this works :)

Crimebuster_of_the_Sea, Jun 20, 2011 IP