1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How should I develop "free image hosting" business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by dthoai, Apr 12, 2014.

I'm developing a "free image hosting site", cloniz.com . I have problem in deciding if I should provide completely free service (no ads) or not. If I provide free service completely without inserting ads to images, I can have many users but after that I will have not enough fund for buying more servers. If I keep ads in images, users are not interested in uploading image. Please help me to find the better way to develop site.

dthoai, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  2. xjoshuax

xjoshuax Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

From a consumer perspective you want your website to stand out. Therefore, do not pollute your site with "ads". Give your website visitors the ad-free experience. As a result, they will bookmark your site. Bookmarking is an excellent way of gaining exposure. Once your site is developed, Mojivey Marketing Solutions can help you with Social Media Management.

Regards, Britini

xjoshuax, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  3. dthoai

dthoai Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your suggestion. If I remove "ads" from my site, I will have not enough fund to buy more servers to keep site running because more image upload is more disk storage and bandwidth required. How should I solve this problem?

dthoai, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  4. xjoshuax

xjoshuax Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your Welcome,

I can provide unlimited bandwidth for your site, at a steep discount. I sell web hosting solutions. I also give you full control via CPanel and 200+ apps with Softaculous for a fraction of the cost most people pay at Host Gator. Please contact me at to discuss this matter in more details.

Regards, Britini

xjoshuax, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  5. yize

yize Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have ads for non registered users and when someone signs up it can be ad free. That way the regular users of the community can experience ad-free while the non registered users or casual users see the ads that help pay the costs.

yize, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  6. dthoai

dthoai Member

Best Answers:
    I just found a solution for my problem. I will sell service:

I will sell No Ads Voucher with 1000 slots on Cloniz for $5
    http://www.fiverr.com/tedhive/sell-no-ads-voucher-with-1000-slots-on-cloniz

Users can remove ads from their images or notes by buying this service. Only $5 for removing ads on 1000 images/notes.

Thank you for your suggestion. I think this solution can solve my problem.

dthoai, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  7. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    You probably could set up a free image hosting site via Wordpress. They seem to have all kinds of apps perfect for this type of project, and possibility of creating difference levels of memberships.

Alyssa Lochmore, Apr 12, 2014 IP