1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How social networking or bookmarking helps

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by techsmart, Oct 23, 2009.

Pls throw some light on this topic as to how social netwroking/bookmarking can help me. In what way?? what are the advantages? how to use them in efficient way??

Thanks

techsmart, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  2. dreadman

dreadman Peon

Best Answers:
    By carefull networking you can potentially get intouch with people likely interested in a service or product that you provide and hence could potentially get you new customers.

A lot of people use social bookmarking sites to narrow down searches for defferent things they are loooking for so it can help people discover your site who might otherwise have missed it.

dreadman, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  3. johntrivolta

johntrivolta Peon

Best Answers:
    Social networking forums are the very efficient way of staying in touch with your social circle. While sitting in your desk you can get all the updates about the people you care for. And the people whom you dont meet regularly like ex-class fellows stay in touch with such social networks.

johntrivolta, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  4. IBSEric

IBSEric Peon

Best Answers:
    From a business perspective, I think the tangible benefits are the "do follow" links from good social networking and bookmarking sites. I am still not convinced that having a Facebook page for a normal business is all that beneficial, but as they say, any publicity is generally good publicity.

One inherent benefit that these sites offer is that YOU can control the content of your own company to the world. If you have 10 pages of social networking or bookmarking sites (Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Squidoo, Go Articles, etc...) they are tremendously popular and those pages will rank high on the engines.

IBSEric, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  5. bluebelt91

bluebelt91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I use social networking sites to increase my traffic and also i make new friend and offer my services or products to them.
    Its a nice tool for an affiliate.

bluebelt91, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  6. William Tubold

William Tubold Peon

Best Answers:
    They help Getting traffic, sites such as Digg, Reddit, Propeller, and Mixx have been excellent sources of link-juice for SEOs.

William Tubold, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  7. Katie Armitage

Katie Armitage Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Does social bookmarking require you to just register with a few of the big sites for SEO or is it best to register with them all? It sounds like a very long process logging onto these sites on a regular basis...are there any shortcuts? And by the way is it possible to have a link on your own profile or do you request other members to exchange links?

Thanks

Katie

Katie Armitage, Oct 25, 2009 IP