1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How the DNS changer Virus affected our business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by varghesenair, Jul 9, 2012.

Hi friends,

DNSChanger is a malware computer programme that redirects Internet traffic to fake websites. From Sunday morning I was not able to access my blog as well as sites such as facebook, cnet, digital point forums etc. .It affected my business badly. Most of the Sundays I used to get over 1000 visitors to my sites, but yesterday It came around 150 only.

My blog was under construction and I haven't placed things properly on my site. Since I was not able to access my blog, I couldn't convey it to my visitors and they might have got frustrated after seeing the present condition of my blog...Even now I'm not able to access it:mad:. You can see it here

Wanted to hear from you people how you got affected with the same and how you managed it...:(

Regards,
    Varghese

varghesenair, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  2. aaronroofing

aaronroofing Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't been affected however now that you have... get a solid anti-virus, I run 2 of them on my work and home computer.

Uninstall windows fast and reinstall a new copy and get rid of all that active activity going on in your cpu!

aaronroofing, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  3. JW1981

JW1981 Peon

Best Answers:
    JW1981, Jul 9, 2012 IP