1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Those Magazines Get News Releases? What is the Procedure?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by eTeam, Feb 20, 2010.

When looking for a certain news/press release via Google I've seen a lot of sites publishing the same news releases while giving the credit to the original sources such as AFP, AP or to some other news agency.

As an example take a took at "science daily.com" or "physorg.com". They are filled with thousands of news releases taken from variety of news agencies. My question is how do they get those news releases? What is the procedure do we have to follow if we wanna do the same thing like "sciencedaily" or "physorg"

eTeam, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  2. omarabid

omarabid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you'll need journalists or you become one; take news from news agencies (biggest one is reuteurs) and then rewrite it for your audience.

omarabid, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  3. eTeam

eTeam Peon

Best Answers:
    So that means we have to "sign up" with them as journalists? I mean is it something like filling up several online forms and then after paying a little subscription fee we can publish their news? Correct me if i'm wrong.

The other thing is that those magazines are not writing the content for their audience. All are publishing the same news release. The title, the content, the images..every thing is similar to each other. Can you please explain that also?

eTeam, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  4. eTeam

eTeam Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello anyone can help me with this.? Or is this the wrong forum to ask a question like this? If so then can anyone please suggest me a name of a suitable forum?

eTeam, Feb 22, 2010 IP