1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to a lot of traffic and people going to your site? PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'General Business' started by DeathxSoulxx12, Oct 17, 2011.

Soo I made a website call www.animeviews.net *PLEASE SIGN UP I BEG YOU AND REVIEW IT* So i wanna get a lot of people signing up and more traffic. Is there a way to do this! Please explain in a simple way I'm really new to this!

DeathxSoulxx12, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  2. persunshop

persunshop Peon

Best Answers:
    i think the way you mentioned above is not a good way,you should promote your site with methods such as seo,sem or some other ways,and then you can get a lot of traffic on your site!hope it helps you!

persunshop, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  3. sisatel

sisatel Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should go for the Social Media Optimization.

sisatel, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  4. keyideas

keyideas Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want more traffic on your website then share your views and links with social media website specially facebook and tweet in twitter. You can discuss in some good forums, build links and start off page optimizations

keyideas, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  5. syd430

syd430 Member

Best Answers:
    Go to a freelancing site and hire someone from a south east Asia to create 10,000 backlinks for $0.05 per link.

This is how Facebook, Google, Twitter and Wikipedia all took off. It's a bit of a well-guarded industry secret though so please don't tell anyone or share this technique to anyone.

/sarcasm

On a serious note, please look up the basics such as SEO, link building, advertising etc

syd430, Oct 21, 2011 IP