1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to add adsense code in the blogpost within the content

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Lary121, Feb 4, 2009.

I want to add adsense within the blogpost, but in blogspot I am not being able to add enter the code in the blogpost. My blog is in blogspot. Please help me out.

Lary121, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  2. tack

tack Peon

Best Answers:
    you go at "layout" section at your blogspot blog site. then you can see there is a option "Add a Gadget" and when you will click at that link then you will get option in a pop-up window "Adsense" gadget. If you create your blogspot blog from the same google "gmail" account then the application will check either you have a adsense account with that google account or not . If you have adsense account with the ID of your gmail with blogger ID you can insert your adsense code automatically. Otherwise you need to create a adsense account.

tack, Feb 8, 2009 IP
  3. zaifulzin

zaifulzin Peon

Best Answers:
    you also can see video at youtube. Lot of tutorial there

zaifulzin, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  4. centreformoneymaking

centreformoneymaking Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, i have the answer for you.

To add adsense in between your posts follow the steps below:

(1) Go to the layout of your blogger account

(2) Click on the Blog Posts link

(3) Scroll down and click on a small box that contains

(4) Then like in "AD GADGET", you will choose your adsense frame and lol, it will be in between all your blog .

Hope this information was helpful. But just before i go, instead of spending a lot of time on blogger, why don't you upgrade you blogging program by creating a wordpress registered blog. It sells you better. May be you should take a look at mine: www.centreformoneymaking.com/blog to see what i am talking about.

You can PM me for help.

centreformoneymaking, Feb 15, 2009 IP