1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to automate twitter updates.

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Alpha_Mental, Jun 16, 2014.

Those familiar with hootsuite may not find this useful those that have never heard of hootsuite may want to carry on reading.

I have tested hootsuite with a twitter page of mine, a basic football news page and after a few months of doing nothing i gained over 2,000 followers. yes i did say nothing. All i did was create a hootsuite account and take an rss feed from a football news site, and made an rss link for a football youtube channel.

hootsuite auto tweets any new news from my chosen site and every youtube video upload from my chosen channel to my twitter feed.

Heres a quick video to show you how to add rss feeds

The url needs to be https://www.youtube.com/rss/user/YOUTUBE-USERNAME/feed.rss for youtube upload updates.

How to set up hootsuite

Hope this is of some use to you. Like i said i did nothing, just set hootsuite to post for me. And got over 2k followers in a few months. If you apply yourself and get creative you could probably create a very popular twitter page.

Alpha_Mental, Jun 16, 2014 IP