1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to avoid an online catastrophe!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by LFCtalk, Mar 27, 2013.

In one simple answer - Avoid using Google.
    Now I know many of you will inform me that Google is making you bundles but the question is - for how long.

There are literally tens of thousands of users that have had the plug pulled from under them while they had built up a decent earner with Google legally.

I myself was told that illegal activety was the cause of my termination. I know this was totally false. This just happen to come days before they were due to pay me a cheque for £2000 which I duly lost.

Go on to the many forums and you will read the same story.

It is not possible to speak to anyone at Google nor is it possible to get your case reviewed. I have never heard of any organisation the size of Google that do not offer a helpline or contacts.

So my advice is to avoid being let down by using another method of income.

Anyone else have any experience of Google?

LFCtalk, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  2. wonay

wonay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I agree with you on this one almost 100 percent. Avoid using Google.
    Bing has climbed up the ranks slowly and steadily. They are now ready to hit Google hard during the next few months.
    I would suggest that most of you start building your websites and content to climb higher on Bing and Yahoo because they are almost certain to give you enough traffic (and money) during the coming months and years.

wonay, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  3. LFCtalk

LFCtalk Peon

Best Answers:
    Bing only deals with the US?

LFCtalk, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  4. wonay

wonay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No way, Bing is all over the world right now. Getting quite popular in Asia as well.

wonay, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  5. walts1

walts1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Treat her nice but mind that at the same time, one day she might get angry and bitchy and say "there are fifty ways to leave your lover". God I am glad I never developed sites for the sake of Adsense. Probably I was right, there are thousand ways to leave a shit where it deserves

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
    walts1, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  6. kenzo22

kenzo22 Member

Best Answers:
    They didn't give you any details? Any warnings? It's hard to believe that Google does such things to people. I always thought that Google is the most fair and user-friendly :)

kenzo22, Mar 28, 2013 IP