1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Avoid Getting Banned on Digg?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Wayne Liew, Jun 25, 2008.

From what I know, Digg ban comes in three types, which is banning your site URL, your IP address or simply your Digg account.

I started building links prolifically recently using various dofollow social bookmarking and social voting sites. Just three months after the campaign (which was quite good), I got myself banned from Digg (account ban).

I don't just submit blog post of just one URL and my blogs ranges within three to four niches. Also, I do vote on stories.

Why do I get the ban? Any experiences to share? Any tips on how not to get a ban from Digg?

Thanks. :)

Wayne Liew, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  2. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have seen they ban url for junk submissions. In many cases Digg users report spammy submissions.

webcosmo, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  3. ahuddy

ahuddy Peon

Best Answers:
    Digg users don't put up with any spam. It is a very tight social network, and articles need to be legitimate to stay. If you are posting something for affiliate links etc you will be banned very quickly, no question about it.

ahuddy, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  4. kewlchat

kewlchat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i got ban to before i think for asking people to digg my sites i dont do that anymore or submitt low quality sites or spammy sites. :)

kewlchat, Jun 25, 2008 IP