1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to become successful in real estate?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Albert L., May 19, 2011.

Hello friends.........

Where can I find free information on how to succeed in real estate? Business things I need to know, etc.?

I have read some tips:

• It is vital to study all the related documents of the property before investing, to see the license of a broker if any, to check for liabilities etc. All contracts have to be in writing.

All details such as the names of all parties, address of the property, purchase price, area, etc. have to be entered in the contract along with the signatures of all parties.
    • It is also prudent to hire a property lawyer to look into the intricacies of real estate contracts.

• Assess the tax situation: Taxes are an essential part of successful real estate investing, and they often make the difference between a positive cash flow and a negative one.

Know the tax situation, and see how it can be manipulated to your benefit. It may be a better idea to consult a tax advisor.
    • Make sure your property have insurance. You do not know what future risk lies ahead, so it is better to "prepare the umbrella before the rain". Do not forget to investigate your insurance coverage.
    • Be cautious - Tax laws may change: Don't base your tax investment on current tax laws.

But I am not completely satisfied from it, so please share more information

Thank you

Albert L., May 19, 2011 IP
  2. CrowX-

CrowX- Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd like to not to anyone willing to start a real estate business - don't do it if you don't have a huge amount of acquaintances, and are very communicative sweet talker.

CrowX-, May 19, 2011 IP
  3. pes7md

pes7md Active Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, do you understand the real estate system in your country. Read news, attend seminars, buy real estate books published in your country, then you can know how to go about yours

pes7md, May 19, 2011 IP
  4. Cobrokemls

Cobrokemls Peon

Best Answers:
    I am new to this forum, I taught this forum is just a general discussion forum, but when I go through all of your posts, its very informative and the points shared by member here are very useful for those who are looking to solve their doubts regarding real estate property listing.
    New York Real Estate Listings

Cobrokemls, Jul 4, 2011 IP