1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Best Manage Software Projects for Remote Work from Home Web Developers

Discussion in 'General Business' started by natelegakis, Oct 12, 2016.

I'd like to hear thoughts from both managers and developers who have worked on teams that did well and teams that did not do well. In my experience, there are some developers that thrive in this environment and some managers that really make things work well for everyone. What makes things work for you? For me, it's very important that the manager and senior level developers share as much of what they know about the project right away with new employees and help make sure they get off to a good start. Communication in the form of source control software that records and displays all commits to the repository in real time is important to me as well. Developers need to be available and willing to share their screen to answer questions for other developers whenever asked to do that. Those are some of the things that I think make software teams produce some of the most amazing web apps that I've ever seen. What are your thoughts please?

natelegakis, Oct 12, 2016 IP