1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to best use sites like StumbleUpon and Digg

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by petes1980, Jan 28, 2009.

I'm fairly new to the whole world of Stumble Upon and Digg, can someone give me some pointers on how to get others to "stumble" on our website? and how best to use digg and other similar sites?

petes1980, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  2. Tom Lindstrom

Tom Lindstrom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to build up your profile on these sites and make friends.Join groups, participate in discussions.Submit good content to these sites, and not only your own content but others content that you like.When you have friends, stumble their content and they will do the same for you.

Tom Lindstrom, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  3. petes1980

petes1980 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you suggest sending friend requests on stumble upon to random people who are interested in your field? Or do you think that would annoy them? i don't want to p**s them off and them end up rating the site badly. Does Stumble Upon have discussions/groups?

4. kindit77

kindit77 Peon

Best Answers:
    just build up your friends list on stumble upon and digg too , but above all i find posting of celeb pics on stumble upon more effective than any method i have seen so far

kindit77, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  5. redcomet

redcomet Peon

Best Answers:
    im going to give this one a try myself.;)

redcomet, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  6. petes1980

petes1980 Peon

Best Answers:
    good idea! i will give that a go....if i can get stumbleupon to actually update my profile pic...here goes try number 37......nope failed again!