1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to break internet connection ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by faheem334, Dec 15, 2010.

I am using a broadband internet service which is through lan, i cannot connect to internet without connecting to the dialer of this service, and i can only use 1 computer at a time for using internet means i cannot share, so can any one of you tell me any working procedure that i can connect my internet to 2 PC'S at a time with the help of only 1 user name and password....

Thanks

faheem334, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  2. guineapirate

guineapirate Member

Best Answers:
    If both of you computers have wireless cards you could try an adhoc network.
    If you're connecting to the internet wirelessly and both of your computers have available ethernet ports you could try a crossover cable.
    Depending on the way you logon there might be a way to attach a wireless router with ddwrt installed and retransmit the signal, you'd have to research it in the ddwrt resources pages.

Good luck!

guineapirate, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  3. vineet1

vineet1 Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to 2 ethernet ports in your computer to cane-ct another computer.broadband line join in your pc & 2 ethernet ports cable canect to other pc.

vineet1, Dec 23, 2010 IP