1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Bring Traffic From Tumblr.com

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Anand85, Jan 28, 2013.

Hi friends,

Can we get traffic by using tumblr.com ?

Anand85, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  2. editorsbox

editorsbox Active Member

Best Answers:
    Tumbler is a good portal but i guess using tweeter and Facebook for traffic portals is more good because these have huge activity.... but yes we can use as every activity counts.

editorsbox, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  3. spider_web

spider_web Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have recently found an interesting article about how to increase traffic to a blog: http://hubpages.com/hub/how-to-drive-tra…

spider_web, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  4. officialkent87

officialkent87 Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, I am starting to use Tumblr for promoting some of my articles. Back then, I used to ignore Tumblr but recently I found out that it's a good source of stable traffic. Of course, a lot of factors would definitely come into play such as the number of your followers, the quality of your posts, popular tags and hot topics, your choice of niche, etc. Anything is possible as long as you are willing to "research" and "experiment".

officialkent87, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  5. an71qu3

an71qu3 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm uploading picture with my affiliate link on them, and i get lot of targeted traffic. I've shared a bot here to help you out to automate this process :) Good Luck!

an71qu3, Feb 2, 2013 IP