1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to build up Friends list in F.book or Orkut

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Ashish verma, Oct 30, 2009.

I do this ..
    1)Send a good no. of friend requests twice/ thrice a week..Average being 30 per week...
    2)Then try to communicate hru messages/scraps/comments.
    3)Build some more communication and regulary update my profile

Am I going rite because I have been working on my profile from the past 50 days and has got only 70 friends.

Wat more should I do?

Ashish verma, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  2. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you can also make your profile beautiful and attractive to attract attention of more people and may be then you will get friend requests. :)

- Digital -

Digital_shubhi, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  3. Monique3000

Monique3000 Peon

Best Answers:
    The quickest way to get friends are by using the games. I've recently got hooked on Farmville. I became a fan and joined the message boards. Every time I post in a "add me" type thread I get about 50+ friend requests. So, join a few popular games, become a fan and get more friends that you can handle - and have fund doing it. Just don't get too distracted like Ihave.

Monique3000, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  4. Brian Kondas

Brian Kondas Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have contacts? Many business people collect business cards. I can create an Excel file with your contacts first name, last name, and email address. Then simply upload all these contacts i.e. "friends" into your Facebook account. That's what I did and quickly got 100+ friends. You can do it too! :)

Brian Kondas, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  5. MikeZewski

MikeZewski Guest

Best Answers:
    Post a lot of pictures of yourself and of hobbies you are doing. Always send a personal note to a friend invite and send another note after they accepted your invite.

MikeZewski, Nov 2, 2009 IP