1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to calculate potential earnings for website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by clash, Feb 16, 2014.

Hi all

I am trying to get investor for big project but I am having trouble presenting potential earnings for my website.

Is there a way to do it, at least approximately?

What all we should take into consideration?

Eeg. if I have website about shopping niche with paying clients who publish content and earnings from banners.

How can i estimate earnings per, for example 1000 visitors?

clash, Feb 16, 2014 IP
  2. Roydlanco

Roydlanco Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    There is no transparency in how much you are getting paid per 1000 views. Its only the Google and the advertiser who know what they are offering. Some ads can be worth a single cent per view and some can be even 1$. So its kind of spread everywhere!

Roydlanco, Feb 16, 2014 IP
  3. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depend how you convince a investor by explaining him "how much ROI is there on your investment. " The business model should be very clear and focus major on profitable channels.

AlphaNine_Vini, Feb 16, 2014 IP
  4. Wen Von

Wen Von Banned

Best Answers:
    I suggest to invest in website with track record of over 1 year and earns with PPC as SEO is not reliable these days.

Wen Von, Feb 17, 2014 IP
  5. Julie Anne

Julie Anne Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've had up to 30,000 views on a page of content I posted on Ezine Articles, and I would get regular visitors on my blogs and still only made a few cents per month. Of course, one of my 2014 resolutions is to spend a little bit more time on my own campaigns, which can be tough to do in addition to my writing and social media workload. However, I'm working hard on revamping my whole network so I can make more affiliate sales. It's not an easy way to make money, but applying the right strategies could bring in a little extra income every quarter. I actually learn quite a bit from my writing clients about marketing, and if I take their advice, that might also help me. :)

Julie Anne, Feb 27, 2014 IP