1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to contact Perfectmoney.is?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Mjolnar, Oct 30, 2016.

Perfectmoney.is
    Hi, this is Mjolnar and I noticed that some of you here discussed Perfectmoney.is. I would like to know what other experiences with them you have had, and does anyone know how to contact them directly, which seems difficult. I think they may have scammed me in a cryptocurrency transaction; they are using my account with them to buy and sell and won't return messages. I assume that I am entitled to investment returns but have gotten nothing.They won't even let me see my account because I have US citizenship and they aren't supposed to let us be full members. It's totally crazy.
    If anyone knows in particular how to email Andrew Lionel and/or Mark Neuron I would be grateful to know, since I had earlier contacts with them.
    Thank you all in advance. Something must be done about internet scammers - after all, we can't just kill them.
    Mjolnar

Mjolnar, Oct 30, 2016 IP