1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Create 100 Videos on Youtube in One Day

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by bigcat1967, Feb 29, 2012.

You want a lot of traffic? Very easy...I'm doing it now.

The so called "secret" which really is well know is to make a lot of HIGH QUALITY videos. I so happen to know a lot of things about everything it seems like - and I love making informational videos.

I have a HD camera but I don't use it. What I do is film a 60 to 120 second video about a subject I know about (politics, religion, SEO etc) - and my phone allows my to upload it to Youtube in a matter of a few seconds. I can actually do up to a 100 videos in one day...and all these videos are pointing back to my sites.

The only time consuming bit is going back into YT on your laptop and add the tags and description (along w/ your link).

Very easy to do guys. You just gotta make the time to do it.

bigcat1967, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  2. jm07656

jm07656 Guest

Best Answers:
    Getting out 100 videos a day by yourself on your phone is very impressive. If you can find something like tubemogul that has an app, you can send 100/day to different video sharing websites.

jm07656, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  3. cliqflip

cliqflip Active Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome idea - thanks for the tip

cliqflip, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  4. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    Great! So, you are grasping the YouTube's potential. But, are you sure that all of your 100 videos makes sense, i mean all videos are unique and at least having some stuff to watch?

josefaryan, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  5. Jane Parker

Jane Parker Peon

Best Answers:
    bigcat1967, you are the master of youtube videos! But I think that it's very exhausting and difficult to do this every day!!

Jane Parker, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    While 100 in one day might be technically possible the quality will be low and the information has be very vague. There is no way you could script a decent video, shoot, upload and repeat 99 times in one day. And definitely no way you could do that every "work" day.

So, are you better to do one every day for 100 days and do it well?

sarahk, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  7. faizzsheikh

faizzsheikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    But what would you do if no ones there to watch your videos? or if your videos doesn't make sense at all? wouldn't it be a waste of time?
    I would prefer making one quality video which has element that will interest the viewers instead of just making videos in quantity without any quality.

faizzsheikh, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  8. imgeek2727

imgeek2727 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree that making 100 videos everyday will drastically hinder the quality of each video. I am a firm believer of quality over quantity. If someone clicks on a video and it looks amateur and not well thought out, they probably will not click on the link to visit the site. Let's say you do 100 60 second videos and upload them on your phone. Then you have to go in and add the tags and description. Let's say you do this all in a matter of 5 minutes (which for 100 videos will be impossible). It would take you over 8 hours to finish all 100, and obviously they won't be good content.
    I agree with sarahk. Make 1 quality video per day for 100 days, and send each one to different video sharing websites. This is a better way to go about it IMO.

imgeek2727, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  9. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it taken lot of time so i just outsource people to doing it .
    It take me one month to complete the video and it cause me $188 .
    Is that worth ?

JerrickYeoh, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  10. CBwebsite

CBwebsite Peon

Best Answers:
    That is going too start paying off big time if you can keep that up. Good work!!

CBwebsite, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  11. ThePassiveIncomeBlog

ThePassiveIncomeBlog Active Member

Best Answers:
    100 videos? Dont you do editing?

ThePassiveIncomeBlog, Mar 3, 2012 IP