1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to create a trouble ordering Page?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Laszlo, Jan 22, 2006.

:) Hi I want to set up a so-called trouble ordering page where visitors can send their information via filling out a form in case if the shopping cart doesn’t work. I already have the forms on the page but I don’t know where the form should post the information. I saw other webmasters do this with a PHP extension. It is a dynamic webpage like my shopping cart has? How can I create one? And if the visitor submits the info how I will be able to see it?
    Any opinion will be much appreciated, Thank You Laszlo.
    Sample form:
    <form name="ordertrouble_form0" method="post" action="https://www.yourdomain.com/ordertrouble.php">

Laszlo, Jan 22, 2006 IP
  2. missdanni

missdanni Guest

Best Answers:
    How exactly do you want it to work?

Do you want it to collect the data and display the orders on a page for you all together?

OR

Do you want it to collect the data and email it to you one by one?

missdanni, Jan 23, 2006 IP
  3. Instromaniac

Instromaniac Peon

Best Answers:
    This is indeed done using PHP or another server side language, so either you have to know one of these or you should look for a form or contact script (hotscripts.com has a bunch).
    The way it is stored really depends on how it's implemented. You could have the info emailed to you, stored in a file, stored in a database, etc.

Instromaniac, Jan 23, 2006 IP