1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to create an U.S. ebay and paypal account for non-american

Discussion in 'General Business' started by woolf719, May 8, 2007.

I am a Chinese,but want to create an U.S. ebay and paypal account,I am already applied for an US bank account for non-American.(It very very difficulty to pass the ebay's verification which is eligible to sell internationally in China,and even passed the verification,the account is still easily get be sealed.It is said this is because there are too many Chinese fraud in ebay.But I want to create a honest business in ebay!)apply an US ebay and paypal account aslo need US address and US phone number.I'm not an resident of the US and have no friend live in US,is there any possible for me use the etrade financial bank account only to create an US ebay and paypal account!

If it's impossible to create an US ebay seller account and paypal account with the only US bank account by legal way.Is there any other way to create it?In the forum,I noticed some guys mentioned "BANK ACCOUNT OPENING KITS ".what is it ??Is it comprise information and certificate such as social security number,home address,phone number etc which can used to open an US bank account??and if it's so,could I use these information to create an US ebay and paypal account?(illegal thing is my last wanted,but I have no choice now!trust me!!Since Feb.this year I had started apply international trade in ebay in China,finally it's failed,and I have no right to reapply it within 6 months.this is very very normal thing in China!The reason I failed to pass the verification is because I use my father's credit card to apply.In China only credit card can used to verify paypal.and I am just graduated from a college several months ago,it is very hard for me to apply an credit card,actually I even didn't know what is a credit card then!In China there is a joke reflected how difficulty to pass the international trade verification in ebay:the all information you submitted must as innocent as a virgin!!)

any advice are invited.
    And anyone have interest to find a Chinese business partner can contact me at anytime you feel like it!my Chinese paypal account have already passed the verification!
    my yahoo messenger:woolf719@yahoo.com
    my cell phone number:0086-13783521312
    I can read and write English,but my oral express and listen comprehension are not very good!
    :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

woolf719, May 8, 2007 IP
  2. esuwito

esuwito Member

Best Answers:
    i need chinese ebay account who want to sell it pm me or email me at

esuwito, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  3. coows

coows Active Member

Best Answers:
    If they do not allow it, then move on. You are contradicting yourself right there. Just stating facts.

coows, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  4. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thi
    This is a very tough question. If you are on the mainland in China, probably the only way to do this is to partner with someone (or a business) in Hong Kong. Hong Kong does have regular connections to the US and there is a lot of legitimate business conducted between HK and the US.

eBay has been very cautious because there have been many cases of fraud based out of China. If you really want to set up a legitimate business, you likely will need to get a partner, or you will need to travel to the US or Canada to set your business up initially.

One idea would be to contact an attorney in Hong Kong and discuss this with them. They may do this kind of thing regularly. Good luck.

Rocky

Lynn C, Mar 19, 2013 IP