1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to do market analysis?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Ted Hive, Jul 17, 2014.

Recently, I write a business plan based on a template I found on Internet. On template, there is a item for market analysis which describe how large market is, market share, competitors, etc. I can compare competitors by getting information from their online shops. But I don't know how to write about how large market is or market share. I have no information about that.

If you were me, how would you do to write that item of business plan?

Ted Hive, Jul 17, 2014 IP
  2. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Market analysis it's one complex work. For example you can analyse the flows of traffic that comes on 2 websites or more. There are free SEO tool that can help you but they are limited. The best are is either manual, if you know what to search or pay a fee to a professional one but for one time job...I don't know if this deserve. So here is keywordspy.com one tool that I use often. You can use it as trial and it will show you some really good things about your site and who are your real competitors, active campaigns etc. I am sure you will have some good details about market size over there.

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 21, 2014 IP