1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Do Marketing..?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by dandjproperty, Jan 7, 2013.

1. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Although, I cant teach marketing, its best that you start with the "consumers view" at all times. So when you decide to introduce your website, it`ll be a lot easier, the most. Look at your competition.

In general theres so many different forms of marketing, email marketing, affiliate marketing, internet marketing, so choose one.

James Byun, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  2. Adeel.ahmed233

Adeel.ahmed233 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Get everything from T Harv Eker, specially 'Guerilla Business School' and 'World's Greatest Marketing Seminar'. You will definately like his material.

Adeel.ahmed233, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  3. Kwikode

Kwikode Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not going to claim I have all the answers here, but you need to sit down and think about your target market and develop a strategy. Some questions you need to ask are:

Who is my target market?
    How will I monetize this demographic?
    Where does my target market/demographic spend time on the web?
    How can I leverage the power of the websites that my target market spends the most time on to gain exposure?

Once you have answers to these questions you should start to see a picture of how your marketing strategy should work. Asking broad questions like "How to do marketing" will give you equally broad answers. You need to deep dive into the wants and needs of your niche yourself and come up with a game plan. This is the case for any niche.

Kwikode, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  4. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Seo is definitely the best long time visitors approach in internet marketing world. Go for it

Mr victor, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  5. Bigbash

Bigbash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use web 2.0 website. It is something like facebook or twitter. Setting up a profile for each one of the social sites is going to benefit you greatly. You will be benefited from the community you achieve by being involved in social networks and the search engines will reward you if you participate online. Try to create an account on youtube, blogger, flickr, squidoo, wikihow, and in other. I think it will be helpful.

Bigbash, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  6. Bigbash

Bigbash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try on web 2.0 website. It is something like facebook or twitter. Try to set up a profile for each one of the social sites is going to benefit you greatly. You will be benefited from the community you achieve by being involved in social networks and the search engines will reward you for participating online. Create an account on youtube, blogger, flickr, squidoo, wikihow, and anywhere else you could.

Bigbash, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  7. Bigbash

Bigbash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
  8. bellachirstian86

bellachirstian86 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Friends,
    Firms that are successful in marketing invariably start with a marketing plan. Large companies have plans with hundreds of pages; small companies can get by with a half-dozen sheets. Put your marketing plan in a three-ring binder. Refer to it at least quarterly, but better yet monthly. Leave a tab for putting in monthly reports on sales/manufacturing; this will allow you to track performance as you follow the plan.
    The plan should cover one year. For small companies, this is often the best way to think about marketing. Things change, people leave, markets evolve, customers come and go. Later on we suggest creating a section of your plan that addresses the medium-term future--two to four years down the road. But the bulk of your plan should focus on the coming year.

You should allow yourself a couple of months to write the plan, even if it's only a few pages long. Developing the plan is the "heavy lifting" of marketing. While executing the plan has its challenges, deciding what to do and how to do it is marketing's greatest challenge. Most marketing plans kick off with the first of the year or with the opening of your fiscal year if it's different.
    newspaper Advertising
    Hoardings
    Banners
    Pamphlets distribution
    Tariff
    Brochers

Thanks and Take Care

bellachirstian86, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  9. mona25

mona25 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think alike makaylagardner6. To be popular, you have to have for things: Time, Money, Efforts and Patience.

mona25, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  10. Mark Kaye

Mark Kaye Member

Best Answers:
    The Property business is a great business to advertise on Radio and TV programs. Especially locally. Property is always a HOT TOPIC! Become a local property expert for TV and Radio stations in your town. Give them great content in exchange for promoting your website.

Mark Kaye, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  11. Jing_MorinHosting

Jing_MorinHosting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There! they said it all :) All I can add is, follow it and make it work ;)

Good Luck friend and wish you the success!

Jing_MorinHosting, Jun 19, 2013 IP