1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to do online marketing of a brand product

Discussion in 'General Business' started by contaque, Dec 3, 2014.

My product contaque (Predictive Dialer) is 9 year old sold in india and outside . How to do its good seo in India as well as outside to generate more traffic. its on page is good and what are the off page techniques I must apply to get organic traffic on website?I do not have much more resources. Kindly suggest.

contaque, Dec 3, 2014 IP
  2. Somen

Somen Active Member

Best Answers:
    I found your page on Google and the term "contaque" also has some 170 monthly search volumes. I am not sure if your pages are ranking for any of your listed meta keywords. There are plenty of off page techniques and you can use them in a combination. These will depend upon the amount of resources you are willing to commit. So, it would be difficult to propose a solution without having a better understanding of your objectives vis-a-vis your resources.

Somen, Dec 3, 2014 IP
  3. MegaDomain

MegaDomain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to product your product there are a few ways you can do, but first you need traffic.

How can you get traffic?

- CPC Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook/7Search etc

- For virtual products you can list it at Clickbank.com

- Buy Forum Threads or promote your product by buying advertising on related niche websites, for example if you had a forum you could advertise your forum here at digitalpoint

- SEO

- CPM

- Forums

- Add your product banner or link on your forum signatures

Cheers!

MegaDomain, Dec 17, 2014 IP
  4. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Knowing your targeted audience behavior will be the best way to determine their needs and expectations from the brand.

KylieSweet, Dec 17, 2014 IP
  5. consul

consul Active Member

Best Answers:
    Greetings!

Is there a specific type of group that your product is considered really a need? This group is your niche market. You need to do some research about them - age range, hobbies, gigs, rooted culture, internet forum they are joining, their kind of music, etc.

Once you have already the profile of your target market, then you can start working on a marketing material that will work with them. Create compelling sales letter that outlines the benefits of your product based on the features it has. Make sure you are able to answer the magic question: What's in it for me?

From there, transform your marketing material into concrete advertising piece - banner ads, tv ads, magazine ads, posters, decals, streamers, Google ad words. All of these should lead to a strategically created landing page on your website where you have to convert the lead to sales using your carefully-crafted sales letter with a call to action.

You may need a web designer to create your landing page. You may also hire a content writer if you are not good in writing sales letters. Don't bother doing things that you are not good at doing. Hire somebody. You need to spend your marketing budget in order to generate sales. That's the reality.

I hope my two cents can help you. I wish you well.

consul, Dec 17, 2014 IP
  6. babytwum

babytwum Peon

Best Answers:
    It also depends on your budgeting.

babytwum, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  7. MegaDomain

MegaDomain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can also make a video about your product and simply promote it on youtube. Then make sure you target your audience as your needs. Cheers!

MegaDomain, Dec 19, 2014 IP