1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to do this?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by StuartDykes, May 19, 2008.

I have an existing site, http://www.weekendgolfer.co.uk which is hard coded at the moment. I now want to add more content and different sections and generally just expand the site.
    However, I also want to keep the design I currently have. How do I go about doing this please?
    Is it easy enough for me to do, bearing in mind I have limited knowedge and am pretty much a newbie?

StuartDykes, May 19, 2008 IP
  2. alikuru

alikuru Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are using a CMS (an abbreviation stands for "Content Management System") you can start investigating its control panel, which is probably pretty user friendly for a newbie. You can learn if your site is using a CMS or not by asking the person who has created it and get the details about how to access its control panel.

If your site is consisting solely on html files, unfortunately you have a long way to go :) You can start reading at w3schools.com as a start.

alikuru, May 20, 2008 IP