1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Drive Huge website Traffic From Linked-In

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by blackhat master, Sep 28, 2009.

Linked-in one of my personal favorite networks, A place where professionals meetup. It actually can help getting lot of traffic… Here are some quick 50 tips on linked-in traffic…. This is a do follow blog & Your comments are appreciated….

1. Check the Expertise Requests option in your profile.
    2. Complete your profile as thoroughly as possible, and include interests, an avatar, and business information.
    3. Connect with as many business associates as you can, since they will help you to network with like minded individuals and companies.
    4. Learn from others and gain new knowledge, so you can become an expert in other subjects and topics.
    5. Ask questions.
    6. Answer questions. Use your knowledge to your advantage by answering peoples’ questions thoroughly and expertly, and you’ll gain other users’ confidence.
    7. Check your home page on LinkedIn fairly often. It contains industry updates, news, and postings from associates.
    8. On company profiles, the top five most popular other profiles are displayed on the home page. This is important since it will show others who you associate with, so be aware of who your top five are.
    9. Choose the top 5 who will link back to you, so there is a reciprocal benefit.
    10. Be sure to explain your work experience in as much detail as possible. Don’t just list employers or experience, but instead expand upon it by showing others’ what you’ve done in detail.

Continue Reading
    http://linkedtraffic.com/web-site-traffic/how-to-drive-huge-website-traffic-from-linkedin/

blackhat master, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  2. tdg89

tdg89 Peon

Best Answers:
    It looks like a social network program. But how can you promise huge amounts of traffic? Your RSS Feed has only 21 readers, for instance.

tdg89, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  3. bigcat1967

bigcat1967 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I really never thought Link-In was a site that drove major traffic. I have an open mind though - I'll look into it.

bigcat1967, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  4. zeeshsoft

zeeshsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    I have already account in linkdin but i am not getting traffic

zeeshsoft, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  5. wildogre

wildogre Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah linkedin is a perfect network for professionals.

wildogre, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  6. adsformn

adsformn Peon

Best Answers:
    huge traffic <--- I have not got it from linked

adsformn, Oct 1, 2009 IP