1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to earn via youtube?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by pawan.disaster, Aug 31, 2015.

hello there, i am from india and i do aware of youtube earning but i don't know how to build the setup like i know i have to create 1 channel first of all then have to earn millions of view before apply for ad sense. but i am not sure, so can anyone tell me the whole step by step process so that i can build a nice platform and have my setup on youtube. Thanks

pawan.disaster, Aug 31, 2015 IP
  2. ibwashin

ibwashin Peon

Best Answers:
    Its pretty much what you think it is. You have to create a channel, which i recommend copying a successful topic and adding a twist to it. Most people search popular subjects and you just need yours to pop to the top of that list. Then you will need to promote your youtube channel which you can do through social media for free, there are places you can pay, but why pay when social media is free haha. After you accumulate a high amount views over several different "youtube episodes" then youtube will contact you or if they don't you can contact them to make them aware of your channel as well. I will add though if you do decide to go the pay for views route, a way to pay for it could be through earning money for completing surveys. Its free to join and free to earn money, you just get paid for every survey you complete...definately worth looking into...

[​IMG]

ibwashin, Sep 1, 2015 IP