1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to find blogs/sites with Facebook comment box?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by johnny.litson, Feb 21, 2011.

Hi guys,

As you all know, nowadays many websites have included the "Facebook social plugin" for blog commenting which is very interesting and easy to approve too.

My question is, is there any way to make a list of sites which already has this "Facebook social plugin" comment box??

johnny.litson, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  2. Atco_Maart

Atco_Maart Peon

Best Answers:
    can you could be more descriptive .. that do u want to put that plug in ? if yes then go to fb account and get the required code that you could easily paste it into the blog or website.. good luck..

Atco_Maart, Feb 22, 2011 IP
  3. tjsocr22

tjsocr22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't believe there is an automatic way to do that yet. You would have to actually visit those websites and see for yourself.

tjsocr22, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  4. Oceanus

Oceanus Member

Best Answers:
    I tried to look for a way as well but couldn't find it. I couldn't imagine it being hard to find sites like this - they have big name sites that use their plug-ins here: http://developers.facebook.com/

Oceanus, Mar 7, 2011 IP