1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to find customers interested in interactive 3D web applications?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Isoludopex, Jun 10, 2023.

?

Do you believe that 3D web applications have the potential for future success?

1. YES

100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    I have been involved in 3D modelling and web application development for a long time, and I wanted to combine these two activities to create interactive 3D web applications. I have created a website where I showcase my projects and demonstrate the potential of interactive 3D web applications. I also created an instagram account (mk3dweb), but I feel like this is not the most effective way to find customers.

I am exclusively presenting illustrative examples to demonstrate the possibilities of these 3D applications. I would like the customer to be inspired by this and come up with their own project that will generate profit for them.

Do you have any recommendations on how to find customers in this business? Considering that a significant number of customers may suffice with the less expensive 2D alternative.

Isoludopex, Jun 10, 2023 IP