1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to find the investor for profitableness from 100 %

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sproks, Oct 19, 2011.

Hi.
    I ask about the help.
    I have made a new product. Polls show that it want to buy to 80 % of people. Profit of sales on 100 % for each sale. To sell it it is possible in all countries. There is video - as the product works.
    Now I patent it in Ukraine and in other countries.
    1. Whether it is possible to find the investor at this forum?

[video=youtube;o3Xzs8i98bA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3Xzs8i98bA[/video]

sproks, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  2. pingpipe

pingpipe Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's possible, but you will need to do a bit of preliminary work before anyone gives you funding. If you are looking for an international investor I'd recommend first getting some marketing material in English that clearly explains what your product does, and why you think it will be successful. The first thing investors will want to know is what your sales are so far. It will be alot easier to secure funding if you can prove that your product sells and can generate revenue. Put together some projections about sales and revenue, and come up with an amount of money that you are looking to be invested. Who ever gives you funding will do so because they want to make a return on their investment, have figures available to show them how you will use their money, how soon they will make back their investment, and how much of a profit they can expect to make. Be prepared to give up part of the rights to your patent in exchange for the funding: your investor will probably want equity in your venture in exchange for their money.

Running a start-up business takes a lot of dedication, but if you work hard and have a good product you will succeed.
    Good luck with your venture, please keep the forum updated as you move forward.

pingpipe, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  3. sproks

sproks Peon

Best Answers:
    Many thanks to you for the answer.
    I am completely ready to work with the investor.
    The cost price for manufacturing of 1 this product = 1$
    Effect for cleaning from this thing very good.
    We and our friends use it in the apartment.
    For massage too it is good, especially vibration - vacuum massage.
    I plan it to sell from us on 2,5 3 dollars.
    In a retail network cost will be on 5 dollars.
    We have made some polls of buyers in Ukraine. On 5 dollars in Ukraine would buy from 40 to 80 % of people.
    You can make poll of people on purchase of this product in your country and will see quantity of people wishing to buy.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
    sproks, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  4. sproks

sproks Peon

Best Answers:
    I have good news.
    From application of a nozzle we have revealed one super-effect which is not presented in the market in general. Many people have small eels a pimple on a body, - a food, ecology.... And so, the vacuum it refines vibrating massage completely for 2-3 sessions. Thus there are no pain sensations. Vibration weakens a skin, and vacuum massage with vibration does penetrating purification of a skin and stimulates good inflow of blood, for the account of that there is a fast restoration and improvement. The skin becomes pure and elastic.
    Certainly this kind of massage is already patented.

sproks, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  5. sproks

sproks Peon

Best Answers:
    Whether who can write to me about other such business forum, for my question?

sproks, Oct 25, 2011 IP