1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to ge more traffice though myspace??

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by AdimDen, Nov 21, 2012.

Hello Guys,
    Recently i start using myspace. I have heard that this is good source for traffic. But i don't know much about this site. Please some one let me know the feature of this site and how can i get more traffic from myspace. Please asnwer as soon as possible.

AdimDen, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  2. anzilone

anzilone Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think now a days don't try to get traffic from MySpace...... Because MySpace had no regular visitors or traffic.... A lot of users are on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. But also MySpace had some visitors. But not like other social networking giants..... Now MySpace on a complete redesign and relaunched soon. It is fully integrated Facebook and Twitter. It may be a comeback....

anzilone, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  3. kinnethharring

kinnethharring Peon

Best Answers:
    Just build a huge network, add more friends then start liking some of the posts of your friends as well publish your site into your home page.

kinnethharring, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  4. Amoy

Amoy Active Member

Best Answers:
    my space? people still use that.

Amoy, Nov 22, 2012 IP
  5. johnrone

johnrone Member

Best Answers:
    I think myspace has already revamped their site.
    It is no longer commonly used nowadays and not as popular as the first few years it was introduced.
    If you want to use social media to increasing your traffic, you can use Facebook and Twitter for that matter.
    Or try something else...

johnrone, Nov 22, 2012 IP