1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to generate trafiic for my travel website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by hoodaki, May 20, 2011.

Dear friend all,
    i want to get traffic from internet for my travel website.Please suggest me how to i will get Relevant traffic by which i will get leads for my website. if any idea about my website please suggest me.

hoodaki, May 20, 2011 IP
  2. lone woolf

lone woolf Peon

Best Answers:
    hi lone woolf here go on google and search for blogs related to travelling , Get some PR 4/5/6 blog , you can try to type " travel blog+pr 5+" or something like this to find blogs with high page rank where you can make a comment and get a backlink. Make sure to read the blog and to comment seriously and be sure that ther's a - do follow link on the comment section - just go with the mouse over the last commet name and see on the bottom os the screen , left, if ther's a site adress or nothing.,

lone woolf, May 20, 2011 IP
  3. anwaraa

anwaraa Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Also don't forget to do on-page optimization for your chosen keywords on your site pages, especially your home page.

anwaraa, May 20, 2011 IP
  4. Jazkenny

Jazkenny Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Hoodaki,

Try doing what lone woolf mentioned an posting on some high PR blogs. Also, try doing some good old fashioned article marketing.

On Page optimization is also really important, you can also try paying for backlinks to increase your search results.

Good Luck,
    Jaz

Jazkenny, May 20, 2011 IP
  5. xXxpert

xXxpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    also try to use social media as much as you can.. especially Facebook.

xXxpert, May 27, 2011 IP
  6. wertheim

wertheim Guest

Best Answers:
    I love questions about the travel business. I am in the travel business myself and I love doing joint venture deals with other folks in the biz. If you want you can post for free on any of my travel blogs (not in comments, in actual post) and get some back links and possibly some traffic.

Also, if you are able to write some short articles about your favorite places to travel to, I can share some information with you about how to leverage the search traffic they can generate. Just contact me in the usual way people do in this forum.

wertheim, May 27, 2011 IP
  7. ExaMike

ExaMike Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you targetting only local people to your travel website? If it is, you can start with offline publicity such as advertise at local newspapers, magazines and other printed material that may reach the local people. Print your website URL in the advertisement and encouragement to visit your website for more information.

At the same time, your website must be fully developed with information/promotion. This way will help your visitors to do word-of-mouth publicity. Hope it helps :)

ExaMike, May 27, 2011 IP
  8. leakhna

leakhna Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many things that you need to do. You can't just add more contents and wait for visitors. You can try free ways first such as social bookmarking, article submission, directories and forum posting.

leakhna, May 27, 2011 IP