1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get a website to a decent earning potential?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by CMadeIt, Jul 12, 2013.

Hi,

I've made a few websites, blogs/forums in my past. I've never really seen much success. What is the best way to go about having a website and making money using it. I cant decide if I want to go the affiliate marketing route or an other. I just feel like theres only so much you can learn on your own and I really want to earn online. Are there any books/websites anyone would suggest about learning how to earn online. Ultimately my main goal is to make a decent amount of money to replace a 9-5 on the internet. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

CMadeIt, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  2. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I feel the simplest and most profitable way to make recurring online income, is through email marketing.

This is where you capture your visitors email address -- usually by offering a high valued free gift. People do this either on their blogs, or websites called squeeze pages.

The main point to take away though, is once you have someone on your list -- you need to deliver them massive value each week. Then promote high quality products to your list -- that you have tested and know 100% will help their lives.

If you have a responsive list that you have taken care of -- you can easily send out an email today, then tomorrow have thousands of dollars in your bank account.

mkcookin, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  3. kelbo

kelbo Active Member

Best Answers:
    But isn't his main point how to get that responsive list? Isn't the secret all in being able to acquire and build a loyal base? How is that done?

kelbo, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  4. wmatla

wmatla Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the real secret here is Traffic. You need to go and work on getting traffic and a lot of it. There are many ways to do this. Think social media. Even if you dont have money to spend on it right now you can come up with ways to be visible on the web and persuade your target audience into action.

wmatla, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  5. V_RocKs

V_RocKs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One way someone might start a list is to put a link to the free product in their signature and then post to forums like this one. Also you can get people onto your list by creating a page on Facebook about your free product. Have a Twitter page about such a product.

V_RocKs, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  6. CMadeIt

CMadeIt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Where can I learn how to do this?

CMadeIt, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  7. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are several great places to learn how to do this. I have a free ebook, on my Fan Page, https://www.facebook.com/michaelcookonline, that can help you.

If you need more help I will be very glad to help you. Just send me a message over at Facebook, or here. :)

mkcookin, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  8. Mike Carroll

Mike Carroll Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Another thing that you could look at is using videos and podcasts to get people involved. Human voice tends to do some good with people that might want a personal touch.

Mike Carroll, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  9. CMadeIt

CMadeIt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    appreciate it ill be checking that out.

CMadeIt, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  10. preetindersingh

preetindersingh Member

Best Answers:

Earning online is not a easy task . But if you have proper knowledge , only then you will be able to do this .
    And learning making money online , no one share the exact secret . You will search 1000s of ebooks , tutorials , but no one will explain the step by step process of making online money .

when i entered in the field of internet marketing i was same like you are today . Failed with lots of websites , wasted lots of $$$ on e books , tutorials but everything in vain , So at that time i decoded to take more risk .

I started hit and trial and invested more money in blogs to earn money online . Slowly i started getting the things and after that hard work of 4 years in this field now i am earning very well from Adsense and affiliate marketing . Now i got the tricks to get traffic and everything and now i am my own boss .

I m now full time working in this and earning a lots according to my requirements . I will only suggest you that do not wasted money on ebooks and etc .

I have helped lots of people by teaching them the proper methods and also creating sites for them so that they can earn online easily .

Let me know if you need any help regarding this .

preetindersingh, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  11. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    I disagree. There are some systems out there that you can take advantage of to improve your sales or traffic. Some ebooks and videos do give you step by step instructions as to how to go about doing it. It is just that some people are not so IT savvy, so they may not understand it.

Howard Lim, Jul 28, 2013 IP