1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get backlink from Squidoo ?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by lapidus, Oct 4, 2011.

Hello to everyone

I have a very interesting question and I hope that someone will give the right answer because everyone will be interested.

I read a lot on the internet and on forums trying to find out how i can make a backlink to my website with Squidoo site.
    Ok i make a lens on Squidoo is now so will anyone who comes to my lens to go to my website? I know I am not allowed to place a link from my site in the post lens because it is against the TOS.
    The only thing I link my site to sign but a bit strange to me right then who will visit my lens will have to go to my signature?
    I don't know how I can leave my link from my site in the Squidoo lens that does not break a law Skudioo tos,and then make finaly backlink to my site.

Please expect a little more response explaining in detail step by step what to do to get a backlink from Squidoo.

Sincerely

lapidus, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  2. Guide

Guide Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Link articles to your lens...

Your link must contain your keywords so Google knows it’s a relevant backlink to your Squidoo lens. For example, if you write something like “to read more - click here” and link the click here, Google doesn't know what the link is about. If you write something like “to read more on Squidoo and Backlinks - click here” and you make the ‘Squidoo and Backlinks click here’ a link, Google is going to know exactly what the link is for as it has your keywords in it.

If you create six or seven articles that are pointing to your Squidoo lens please don’t use the same text to link to them over and over again, use different keywords so Google knows that you have different people seeing different things.

While you have your articles pointing to your Squidoo lens create some quality backlinks you should consider creating a blog on the subject too. A blog is very search engine friendly and you can create links to your Squidoo lens and articles from there. Send your traffic to both your lens and articles which will push your ranks up on all of them.

Guide, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  3. lapidus

lapidus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok Guide let's see things like this.

I make Squidoo lens,then in a same lens i can put backlink to my site something like this : <a href=" link "> something </a> at the end of my lens post. Is that correct?
    But i was try this method but i can't make clickable text to my website after lens which i was created. Here i am stuck

lapidus, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  4. backlinkgenerator

backlinkgenerator Peon

Best Answers:
    Compime Keywords, add links to the keywords and createa s squidoo lens with that. That it.

backlinkgenerator, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  5. xenon121

xenon121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    squido lens is nothing but playing with your effective keywords. and i completely agree with Guide. you can add read more option in your lenses. so that it can work as backlinks.

xenon121, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  6. lapidus

lapidus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes now is ok i was find module Text link, there link can be submitted. Now is coming little hard work,now i must promote my lens to social bookmarking sites then my lens can be visible.After that i will receive quality traffic from Squidoo which can bring lot of visitors with do follow Squidoo backlink to my website.

Thanks folks

lapidus, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  7. pageupseo

pageupseo Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are looking back link from sqidoo then you must optimize your lens first. And the best way is too Social bookmark your lens and get a good traffic to it.

pageupseo, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  8. TimRocker

TimRocker Peon

Best Answers:
    while creating squidoo page first then content should be unique, good keywords, then in between content two anchor text then after creating the page just do some social bookmarking it will help you page to get more back links

TimRocker, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  9. Matt_Baker

Matt_Baker Peon

Best Answers:
    I hired a link builder to build links on squidoo but it was useless, moderators deleted ALL the comments he made. I pay him for nothing. :mad:

Matt_Baker, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  10. indianseocompany

indianseocompany Peon

Best Answers:
    Its very important to keep the content unique and more importantly original along with good keywords. Once the lens is created you can start promoting your link in different places. From social media to social bookmarking. All possible places where you can post.

indianseocompany, Nov 10, 2011 IP