1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Get Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by maryb83, Apr 25, 2010.

A friend of mine and I have been doing freelance work for quite some time. We finally decided to stop messing with freelancer and went out on our own. We created a website but now how in the world do we get people who are seeking our services to come to that website? I know how to writer articles and gain traffic but I also know that if it seems like too much of an advertisement then they wont' get accepted and then we are back to square one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

maryb83, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  2. sushie

sushie Peon

Best Answers:
    Build backlinks everywhere to get people to know your website, social bookmarketing, Twitter, ect...
    How about writing guest post article in a high rank blog which is related to your service?

sushie, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  3. maryb83

maryb83 Peon

Best Answers:
    That sounds great. So when I write in their blog I should do it as a guest or logged in?

maryb83, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  4. sushie

sushie Peon

Best Answers:
    Two are good but i think most of the bloggers only able guest post.

sushie, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  5. madesukma

madesukma Peon

Best Answers:
    create a great website and well maintained, and do not forget the article in it must be qualified.
    I'm sure many people will come to your site.

madesukma, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  6. maryb83

maryb83 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you. I will begin the article marketing process this week.

maryb83, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  7. CYBERAY

CYBERAY Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    first expectation is always being good but you have to continue with this desire if not ...

CYBERAY, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  8. HealthMan

HealthMan Peon

Best Answers:
    My take on article marketing is to provide maximum value with minimum selling. This will get them posted every time and you can count on viral promotion from readers (sharing the link).

Keep'em short (500-1000 words), focused (1 problem, 1 solution, 1 benefit), and come across as an expert. End them with a call to action, eg. for more great tips/ideas/solutions/performance_boosters/insider_secrets/... visit our website.

HealthMan, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  9. BlueSkyCamping

BlueSkyCamping Peon

Best Answers:
    It is difficult and I think many people make the mistake of assuming that they'll get plenty of visitors once they've built a site - unfortunately, this is rarely the case!

An intelligent marketing strategy will certainly help you to build brand awareness and customer numbers.

BlueSkyCamping, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  10. maryb83

maryb83 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you. I agree. You can't get people to your site without marketing it first.

maryb83, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  11. WorksForWeb

WorksForWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Optimize your web pages for Google and other search engines and work out an effective concept for your online marketing to have success in SEO efforts. Yes, as it was mentioned your online marketing must include the community-building component. Also put the Share button to your site. It is a community-based website promotion tool allowing visitors to add an article or a link from your website to their facebook, twitter, digg and etc. accounts (retweet your article or become a fan on digg or facebook and etc). Your website is being promoted and made more popular by your visitors.

WorksForWeb, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  12. maryb83

maryb83 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you. This is definitely fantastic advice.

maryb83, Apr 28, 2010 IP