1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get Google panda/penguin safe backlinks?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by l2azor, Dec 7, 2013.

Please let me know this, how to get backlinks. I am very confused how to improve my website rankings? On-page SEO isn't that enough I guess.

l2azor, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  2. MrBeLu

MrBeLu Member

Best Answers:
    There is always some new techniques to improve on-page.

As for backlinks, I would suggest trying different things out and adjusting them.

Also, try social sites.

MrBeLu, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  3. l2azor

l2azor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    What different things that does not bring the site under wrath of Google updates?

l2azor, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  4. Valeed

Valeed Member

Best Answers:
    Now Google is using a completely new algorithm by the name of Hummingbird. However panda and penguin features should be there in the new algorithm. Google is now searching for a conversational content, which means you should write about a topic which can start a conversation in the comment section. I prefer using Article marketing and Guest blogging techniques to build backlinks for my blogs.
    Role of social media can't be ignored. Social mediums such as facebook,twitter, Pinterest, stumbleupon etc are good sources of traffic.
    Try to build an audience on social media and then provide them with quality content.
    Those days of cheap spammy methods have almost gone. The write quality content and google will shower its blessing on you

Valeed, Dec 7, 2013 IP
    l2azor likes this.
  5. l2azor

l2azor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thanks for your comment Valeed. Is it good option to allow comments on a blogpost?

l2azor, Dec 8, 2013 IP
  6. Valeed

Valeed Member

Best Answers:
    Comments are great for any post. The only thing to be avoided are the spamming comments which should not be allowed on your post.
    When some comments on your post, it gives an impression that they have read your article and made a contribution by giving their input.
    This input or activity on your post will send a positive impression on google crawlers.

Valeed, Dec 8, 2013 IP