1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Get Lots of Free Traffic from Networking on MySpace?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by lazywebprofits, Mar 15, 2009.

Who doesn’t love free traffic? With a plan in your head and a goal to accomplish, it will bring you the best long-term success you’ve ever had. Social networking has been an absolute way to turn nothing into something if done right. By allowing yourself to network with others, you’re building a friend trust with others that can lead to you making some really good money if you know how to turn your network into paying customers.

1. Post bulletins to reach out to your network

When posting a bulletins, talk about something that will make your reader go running to click and read what you’re talking about. Don’t make it a sales pitch, but make it where they can decide to take advantage in the end.

Continue reading this article...

lazywebprofits, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  2. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I bet no one has ever thought of this. And I bet Myspace won't ban your account. Good idea. Others might call this spam, in fact Myspace makes it really easy for anyone to report spam. It's not like they are investing millions into their platform so that spammers can feed.

Why not just make a profile about your business and write content that makes people want to learn more. Sixes. But good luck trying the spam method.

Doesn't matter because most bulletins not from ACTUAL friends never get read.

internetmarketingiq, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  3. Neticule

Neticule Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    myspace != networking. its just a bunch of kids these days.

Neticule, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  4. lazywebprofits

lazywebprofits Active Member

Best Answers:
    internetmarketingiq, I agree with your opinion also but I also say don't over due the bulletins like you do your blogs by making consistent post every week. You have to spread the articles out more than your blog as hopefully your readers would have already subscribed to your blog from the bulletins. I've seen some great conversions with this method.

5. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Social media is the fastest way to drive traffic but you need to be active to maintain the traffic.

lifeplayer, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  6. lazywebprofits

Best Answers:
    For the ones who go audience first then niche later, this could generate easy conversions. I'm thinking maybe ringtones, funny videos, and celebrity news as the niches that would be great for this.

7. primeelite

primeelite Peon

Best Answers:
    Myspace is dead as far as a traffic tool. It can be good for some brand marketing but other than that it is of no use. The whole bulletin thing worked about 3 years ago.

primeelite, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  8. lazywebprofits

Best Answers:
    There are tons of more other ways you can use myspace to pull profit a great affiliate marketer takes any audience and turns them into profit.

9. viatorek

viatorek Active Member

Best Answers:
    exacly! 2-3 years ago myspace was a big b00m.u posted 1 link there and traffic was busted completly
    but now i have 1-2 visits/week on my page from myspace profile lol

viatorek, Mar 15, 2009 IP